Nhu Nguyen's Acupuncture Specialties
- Acute and chronic pain (including headaches, migraines, back pain, arthritis and more)
- Gynecological disorders (including menopausal symptoms, hormone imbalance, PMS and endometriosis)
- Sinus and allergy
- Digestive disorders (including GERD, Crohn’s disease, IBS and leaky gut syndrome)
- Five Elements acupuncture
- Stress relief and general wellness
According to the World Health Organization, acupuncture can be effective for many disorders. Ask Nhu if acupuncture would be helpful for your condition.
Cupping is one of the oldest techniques in Chinese medicine and does not use acupuncture needles. It uses extinguished flames in a cup to create suction. Cupping boosts the immune system which is very helpful for common cold, bronchitis, allergies and asthma. Cupping also helps relieve muscle tightness and spasms.
Gua sha is a traditional Chinese medical treatment in which the skin is scraped using a special tool until the skin turns red. This scraping releases unhealthy elements from injured areas and stimulates blood flow and healing.